NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Monday, September 14

LAST & LAST LAST


30/8 - UP with 2nd sister at Curve
31/8 - had lunch with the whole mother's side family at Tanjung Karang.
4/9 - FINAL DESTINATION IV '3D with wing wai and bro at Curve
5/9 - OPHAN with mom and sibling at OU
6/9 - shopping with my family and cousin at sg.wang
12/9 - had dinner at Tropicana City Mall
13/9 - Watch WHERE GOT GHOST at Tropicana City Mall.

Today no exam so I just stay at home to study.That's why I blogging now=D
Keep outing during my exam, for this I have to thank to my sisters because they brought me to..LOL.Okay stop to giving excuse,I could don't follow them but all the movie I interest=(

I Love the kid of UP man!Damn freaking cute, my sis and I just keep laughing but not for the story!becuse he's look like someone=)
OPHAN , the movie I like the most.The subject matter so strange at least I never see before.And I started admire JACKY NEO ,do you think that all his product got many value inside..?even through his ghost movie also easily to make people to tear drop.
Cinema's Seat of Tropicana City Mall is so comfort and large , can suit very well who is tallie and fatty!So Mr panda and I could choose there to have movie next time.=)

must upload this to my blog!
look! how the girl playing game rudely


Spider women!LOL



Tropicana City Mall=)

No comments: