NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Monday, September 14

GIFT FROM MAMA



Went to sg.wang for shopping last weekend and I also bought my birthday present at LOT 10.
My mom and sis just keep complain my taste so bad.Finally I saw A chili reddie TOMMY HILFIGER watch & I heart It,some more its cheaper.But I just can't decide and keep round the whole butik.Because my mom ban the every single watch I choose.

finally
MOM - PURPLE
I - RED

MOM : Kay la..you decide youself.
I : I decided I want the red want, mommy.
MOM : No way.the red want look too sporty.
I :My look not so girlish also what.
MOM : You think properly la..you will regret later.
I : It's nice what.
MOM : NO!
I : Okayy I choose the TITUS in black.
MOM : Nice meh..?so'hak ment ment'
I : =.=' okay loh..I want the pink want.


' GOOD! I pay now. 'said mother immediately to the sale man
can you see that actually my mother already decide.she just waiting me to say the'YES'.LOL
I love it so much also la


I love the external of the glass like diamond huh..=)
thanks MOM!

No comments: