NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Saturday, September 12

MY SWEETIE 18 : Part II

I'd delete my yesterday post for few reason. I always can't control myself,I don't know why...easily to getting mad & easily to forgive.I not hardhearted enough to mad on him for too long=(

Okay..I gonna post what's I did on my 18th birthday.I celebrated my 18 with my mother so that the Mr mine was owe me a birthday dinner.He should be cook 3 meal for me on my birthday but my mother wanna bring us to Genting Highland to celebrate as know as only for dinner!it's so damn far!

I spend my the 1st second of my 18th birthday with wing wai at BUBBA GUMP and continue our alcohol season at my crib with
THIS
GRIOTTINES
From french and contain brandy with uncultivated cherry.
the taste of that is really really really nice okay!but I think it's haven't sell in Malaysia yet or very soon if I no mistake.





look at this.LOVE her badly.I don't ever like to eat cherry okay.
its damn smelly but except this.All my family love it too especialy my mother she have to drink every night before she sleep!wth.she's addicted to drinking this.My mom bought home 1 dozen within few months but then now only left 3 bottle!so you can imagine how pretty of it..?

Went to Genting to have dinner and made the last birthday wish





I love this pic so much

mother uncle bro






b













You jump I jump.LOL
these photo so blurry if not you can see Mr.mine have many fur on his belly!
...................................................................................................................................................................

made RICE ART at Genting Highland as well



for him

for me~

No comments: