NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Thursday, September 17

P.S I LOVE YOU

I just can't wait the holiday came ,can't wait to read A novel brought from Book Fest 2009 @KL convention centre .I watch it on HBO channel but so bad that it's going to end when I watch.I'd cried twice in the the few minute..really touching,so I decide to buy a DVD to watch again.
I know I so outdated.It's biggest-selling debut novel of 2004!I just got know last year when the P.S I Love you movie was showed on the cinema.wth,I know after 4 years.Don't blame I'm total English insulator I didn't like English,I didn't like to write ,talk ,read English until I got known someone special.SO why you respect me to get to know a english novel right..?
I started today so let see how long I spend to finish it.
I so enjoy to reading this with a glass fresh milk , cookies and dictionary .LOL.That's call Holiday!


p.s//Happy holiday to all the guys& selamat hari raya kepada semua muslim

No comments: