NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Wednesday, March 3

CONVERSATION

phew~Finally feeling better after a sleep,I just get to know shisha actually can make me vomit..I dont know why?

had watching Alice in wonderland 3D yesterday ,I love the creative of those make up artist but the story wasn't really interesting because I already know the story since pre-school.I trusted everyone too.oh yeah..I love the red queen and white queen too=)

I have been invited to wing wai's cousin 's wedding !Thats almost 2 month before.
almost seen all the wingwai's father side relative


BENEDICKs


sharon.kis wen
*Bangsar Shopping center*

wing wai's cousin sister-in-law is penangian,there's the reason we got a 3days 2 nights trip=)



I didnt bought slipper cause us wore this to the beach!cool right!


wrote by me

Gurney drive

we been there to have some walk after the wedding dinner.play little baby kite too!lol..





*panda*


Our zodiac




there are two rainbow just that my camera suck=)

No comments: