NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Monday, March 8

aboutthesewhatcouldputintoyourmouth

OMITSU

Here's the place I love to head to!

a japaness restaurant @Damansara Jaya.The food was so nice ,freash and the most important is they selling with a reasonable price=)

Salmon sushi,love one**

what must be ordered by us everytime we been there.
A salmon sushi only for 2 bucks!I know everywhere same as this price but can you see how thick of the salmon..?
cold noodles




Vege's Tempura

I could been there twice a week my sis kim went there thrice a week!Waitress there could recognice kim now=)

3/6 Saturday

My 1st time shisha session @Lenka Lenka'Bukit Bintang.we should be head to dragon fly with carine's collague but its just seem like too bored for us.
Thats why I suggest them to shisha.I'd learned how to play it, seem like finally I could smoke now!
I have so much fun with it and much suffer after that! I just vomit like a crab !

seeing him the shisha pro!
shisha uncountable with his friends!Im just like a child infront him and carine.Carine smoke it so well even this was her 1st time too!








wuhooo!the left want funny!

my favorite photo of the night=)

No comments: