NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Thursday, October 15

THE SIMS 3

I miss my blog so man!But I have been busy with every stuff ,so yeah
I got my SPM trail result.I fail every subject but B.C..Another I got 30 and above except the stupid Moral..I got the suck 2 marks!!!
2 marks man!Unthinkable okay!I never get 2 marks on my moral b4!never!Allright..don't wanna talk about this!
Come on!I finally got my own SIMS 3!hooray!
Let's the picture told you everything!

Top view from my house

Sims 3 is real enough compare with 1&2








my sim pregnant!
this funny!




LOL..what i want in my real life engaged after pregnant!cool wei!



she drive her man to the hospital!
my baby boy Lua Eugene .nice..?
Became toddler.
Eugene is a Hot pink lover baby ,so I bought his everything in hot pink.

Eugene learning to walk

and also talk

lol..look a like with his perents..?

Yeah..I made my Sims as wing wai.This is what I created before we broke .I will still continue use this sim because create a new sim is really waste my time.I used my whole day time to design my sim and also their house!so yeah~I will still playing this sims game!LOL

No comments: