NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Saturday, October 17

MOONCAKE FESTIVAL ' 2009

Merry belated Mooncake festival and happy belated birthday to my cousin Ivan and my 3rd aunt Amy.I got a little celebration at my crib that night.

Here the benifit if you got many daughter.This all only my sister's boyfriends bought and also mine .

some picture to sharing.

mom sis grandmother and the both birthday babies


grandaunt


cousin wing wai and his sis


my both doggie!

Not me partiality Pinky okay but baby is the total camera shy she will not let me take a picture of her.
even thought she already came my house for 9 years but I think I only took nice photo of her within 10 piece.She doesn't like to look at the screne!lol


actually I made these candles love shape!


Kia wen is really cute!lol.all my family love her damn much


LOl..look the big panda and small panda!haha..they are look a like
I caught this!LO!he said he will catch me back our next trip!LOL
he really cant put down his new toy!but please la..nobody wanna steal it in my house k!

Cake sense is always awesome!especially the chocolate mint.Hmm...Better than secret recipi actually...but It's still not so famous compare with secret recipi,It's only a new brand.

So you could go to TTDI,Desa Park City and Ou Jusco to find it out!I buy from TTDI everytime so I not sure they got another outlet anot except this all.Let's taste=)

No comments: