NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Tuesday, September 29

MY SWEETIE 18 : PART III

I know my birthday already past one month okay but this's the dinner date wing wai owe me and he have to pay back..LOL!!!I forgot the date already actually...I think 2 or 3 weeks before ,damn long time ago.
I really out of time to upload about this to my blog

1st stop for our homecooked dinner : bought stuff @Ou

all right! I know I wear like aunt and he wear his collage uniform.LOL

you can see he really can't stop putting stuff in his mouth even choosing materials or cooking!damn it!



Our 1st White Sauce Cabonara pasta!yumyum**
with fried rice and mushroom sup!I never take a photo with them.Its already so common for us!


Candle dessert season!LOL



only Ice-cream actually but we add alot alot chocolate sauce!deli*deli*


It's not romance at all.I wanna taste this outside my garden but already midnight I scare will wake my mother up when I switch off the alarm.That's why we taste it in living room!somemore the automatic light cannot be turn off!



LAW YIN THENG & LUA WING WAI
in love!

Yeah!I add something new on my baby camera!
Platinum adornment design by wing wai & made from his friend's jewellery store.LOL.forgive his poor design skill!

No comments: