NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Sunday, August 23

World War

Maybe its after few hour or FEW MINUTE!!my mother come back from her another travel.
then the war will get start,I have to face her.
My mom is getting damn mad and both of my sis picked up all the thing even thought her mask.
They shift back to my old house and maybe will never come back anymore..=(
then my bro is closed himself in his room.wth.they drop me alone & I'm the eldest in my house now.
just wait to die ,I scare !my heart is gonna get crush!BUT! actually I dont know what the hell exacly happend!I dont know why my mother getting angry
so I shall better go to study now
will that happen all my birthday plan='(

2 comments:

yumiki mun said...

wah.....wat happen oo....like so serious geh...

LACE said...

yeah it's truth!!but now okay edi GUA.I think I will meet you in this week right..so..tell you thr la!