NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Wednesday, August 19

My Early Holiday

I didn't go to school for yesterday and also today because.....
I attacking by H1N1!!wth.joke joke joke.but I really thought like that ,I sick ,so sick,I fever & cough =(
damn scared you know..I thought I will get a special 18th birthday if I spend it in hospital, I thought it will be the most unforgettable birthday of my whole life if I get H1N1.but!finally I got well!


I wasn't felt well on monday~I already knew I going to sick during my recess time.So I wearing mask before it commuicate to my classmate, but the mask made me hard to breath !then I called my mother come and take me home.
my mom and uncle wearing mask come to pick me up and I said :'dont tell me because of me okay..?then my mom answer me :'yeah dear,safety 1st since your brother called me and told me you fever'.wth!so I just hide on my brother room for the whole day even having dinner.I justlook as a RAT btw,have to wait everyone going out for school and work only I can walk out the room !damn bored la my brother room!


14th august


my mother oversea for 5 days .
so my 1st sister curi curi drove to Ipoh find her boy,my 2nd sister curi curi gone to genting with her boy.what about me..?I had a movie with my hubby la!susah banyak la my mother. LOL
I watch ON HIS MAJESTY'S SECRET SERVICE sucked movie,I dont know what so funny it's bored.or maybe already midnight so my nerve is getting torpidity!
reach cineleisure for 8.30 and the movie start on 12.05!wth!i dont understand why so many ppl
go watch movie that day?
somemore cineleisure nothing to let us to shop of..let's tell me what will you do when you bored like hell..?
here's mine
had supper at MC Donald and did some stupidness
oh my panda so pretty cute!!!! AHEM~!don't laugh!!=.='I mean for me !.

because nothing else to do so play pool and footsball again. okay I know baby feel bored to play with me..because I damn noob on it..dont know why play manytimes also the same.

he's always pro on this


how pretty if he pro on his education as play pool?


wearing T-shirt often recently because he said I too mature .what the bull shit!anyways
I also wont forget to wear a pair heel!LOL
16th August

my mom came back from her 5days trip so had dinner at kepong manjalara with 3rd uncle aunt and ofcause my cousin !
hmm had a met with my both doggie too..my sister bring them to cut fur the week before last week!damn cute!will upload photo later.
LOL.my mother bought us a set perfume from KLIA ofcause some chocolate as well=)


the pink one is my panda favorite

versace baby versace


and this..cutie patie sample perfume!its really damn cute wei!
and it's not inside the set actually,just dont know my mom used which way to wheedled the sample out of the salegirl.
you know right,WOMEN
they will not pay without any benefits if there's the chance to let them get more.I dont know your mom,but thats mine mom
ofcauze ,there's not including some super rich aunt okay.

3 comments:

chu yee said...

http://svikrammenon.blogspot.com/
hehehe....

elaine said...

~take care ur self ya~

LACE said...

elaine>>>>no worry elaine I edi fully recover ^^

chuyee>>>>wth chuyee...you damn slow la...I KNOWN that loooooong time ago la...but he seldom post leh...nth else can let me know him well=(
but thx..muackzz!
and I book you next tuesday~!!!LOL