NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Saturday, July 4

WEEKEND

Just came back from sunway pyramid =.=
I think tomorrow will be there for shopping again...
mega sale what!
i just cant decide that wanna buy a new dress and bikini for my dearest akon 's concert or not..its new arrival no discount..
so..quite expensive for me ..is it very waste $$$..?ofcause I will not wear once la..and its damn nice !!!!!!!!I really heart her badly!
all right tomorrow have lunch with my mr panda only bring him see the dress la..if he really like only I buy~he gotta treat my sis for lunch...but I already forgot for what he need to treat her..
actually I damn tired ,I'm not enought rest yesterday man!!!
slept at 3.30 a.m woke up at 6.30 for wake mr panda up and open the door for him to leave ...yeah...he sleptover at my house last night!
after that I slept back and woke at 8 for tuition!!!crazy man!I cannot concent on tuition at all..
just hope could faster finish my tuition and sleep...

Went sunway college and sunway pyramid to watch Transformers 2 with some schoolmate yesterday...hmmm...I will upload some picture later or something la k..
Transformers 2 is damn funny la...my brother still laughing in the cinema like a frog even that's his 2nd time to watch this!and MEGAN FOX is damn damn damn SEXY and HOT la wei!!!
I swear your heart will melt so fast watching her~