NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Wednesday, July 1

=(=(=(=(

okay~what a damn thing I gonna post is!!!!!!!
Akon concert was delay!!!delay!!delay!!delay and delay!!!
until 24th of oct!!!I really shock like a mad dog~
I just knew that today from chu yee..
atfirst I tot she was joke ..because she's knew that i'm damn excited that I can meet him soon
VERY SOON!!!tomorrow wei~I really cant believe that~
until xin lei told me that too~
I just felt like butterfly in the stomach~I needed a pc or news paper to let me check and confirm!!!
after walk into my classroom I faster asked grace to borrow her news paper~
=(..it's truth!!!grrrrrrr~~~~what to expected??I just can accept it la...
then xin lei happy like a bitch I tell you...she trying to tell everybody~talk this topic non-stop man~and keep asking me don't sad la,this la that la.just go home to watch your air-con more better la...can stand it nearly ,can touch it everywhere I like, can taste the service from the air-con...q(>.<)p but its really so late man~and my SPM is around corner la wei~ how how how...???its nothing in my mind now