NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Tuesday, July 27

Love - Hate Relationship

All right you just screw my day up and scold me because that fucking lazy pussy!!Why you work so hard for her?okay ..Is might say because you're kind of helpful person but why I never see you work so hard to find a job for others?even your nephew? Is that because her father earn 10k above aday?I wanna know is it he will give us some to spend?-Think again-

You ask me to think about if I were her?How the feeling if I couldnt find a job???
Please!Stop compare with me until you could earn 10k aday and love me as more as her father!!Are you tot that she will feel sad about it?!If yes..she will not doing nothing after her high school even she's 21st now!
You said I more arrogant since I got a job but think again is that I never help????how many times I ask my manager about this..?Done her a resume somemore? Nat asked me not to be too busybody then now only i regret!

I was so willing to help until you told me that get the email from your manager then we could send by OURSELF!!
If you were the boss would you use this lazy bump who will not to send her resume by herself and only know sitting there to waiting the call?-think again-
Yes..they said they need ppl to help much ,do you think before why they still havent call until now?We will never know what did susan told them?Dont forget her resume was sent from YOUR mail box!!I BET she will never been used since my manager got the call from you!

You will never know how hurt is the way you talk to me.This is not the 1st time!
You always never thought before you talk to me!Yes I know I were ant or might nothing for you.
This is what everyone can see.
Do you know the feeling everytime those aunties pull me to the kitchen and ask me whisperly : hey,he doesnt seem like very love you huh?This is what you didnt know they asked me when I was young!Could you imagine this was how hurt to a child?AND NOW YOU SCOLD BECAUSE THAT PUSSY!

You made me to accept this fate when I was young ,
You made me stronger at the same time.

No comments: