NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Sunday, February 14

alltheluckwillcometomeonthisyearoftiger!


GONG XI FARK CAI & HAPPY LOVEBIRD"S DAY
to all the guys that I knew and I didnt.

O.P.I BIG APPLE RED is on my nail now just for our new year.
I just had manicure my nail at COLOUR CULTURE @ OU with my mom last night.Actually I really can't feel the 1st day of cny will be get start when I open my eyes in the morning,exspecialy valentine's too.I think all the feel of valentine's day has cover by cny =)...!so guess what..?I still havent prepare a gilf or any suprise to him..LOL..anyway,I know I will meet him tomorrow=)


Hmm...the 1st year that I didn't have reunion with my dad ,too rush for today.we used to have reunion lunch with mother and reunion dinner with dad but then 5 somethingI still in midvalley doing the thing what all the girls like to do the most with natnat...so yeah..visit my dad tomorrow and get angpao la.


my mother has invited panda and his sis to join us today too....he reach my house 4 and the dinner start on 8!omg...so he just eat a little bit then have to rush back to home..you know right,not only I got a family.=)

Its time for sleep=)...have to be pretty pretty tomorrow mah..nights guys

No comments: