NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Thursday, January 7

whathadIdidafterspm

I always know its time to update my blog since my blog so dead,by the way I dont know what to write sit infront the desktop.I really forgot where had I been..so just post what in my camera k=)
This post should name as what I'd did during spm but I already forgot where I went but I know I so damn busy ..keep outing every week , clubbing and movie the most..cool right=)too many movie to watch wei!
haha..my sis always remind me dont bother la ..because It's just same for me!!
or should I change the name to rojak...?haha..

28th of Nov
my cousin's new pub GABES opening .


I always the shortest even I wear my highest heel

my uncle really crazy man!!he just keep dance there!funny=)


wing wai 's fce turn to red easily with just 1 glass.

12nd of Dec


follow my 1st sis headed to curve to had dinner at Italiannies and drink some at laundry.


me.sis.brain



my 2nd sis and the guy join in at laundry=)


my smoking teacher aka Issac

but then smoking is not suite me..I dont know how to smoke and give it back to sis to finish it..yiakk!

Lamboghini.cool man!


23rd of Dec

This all still fresh in my brain..haha..

My johor friends who came to K.L when his sem break,i got to known him since form 2=)I have to acc him for 2days.So I bought him to some way that I know and shopping.I always love the way guy shopping okay,they no need think so long and just buy it when they think its nice...whole journey no need spend 10minute!GOOD!



so 1st stop we went to Time Square to shopping and meet wing wai up for snow watch at Pavilion.









here he is..LIEW TECK LAI=)









He has never been Look Out Point before..so I choose there to had our dinner

I always trust my baby reddie camera=D



All right..I should stop here...too many picture to upload..hahaThe next gonna update about my chrismas eve and new year eve=)teehee...

Just keep drink drink and drink...wait me huh=)

P.s//:happy new year everybody & bye my 1st post of 2010=)

2 comments:

kimberlly said...

i think u r vy panai.. post my pic here!! arrghhhhhhhhhhh!!

LACE said...

cheh...put only mah..show show your face la..haha