NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Tuesday, September 22

HOT SPRING


Got to a one day trip with wing wai's family and his father friends to Songkai.

Nothing else special but that's my first to travel with his family & Quite enjoy to soak in the hot spring and Play with his sibling on the water park.Help his sis bath too!amazing.LOL
Never upload these photo on the spring and water park,Because my redie camera not waterproof but got some on wing wai's father's camera .It's so inconvenient to disturbing his father to send to me right.



LOl .Kia Wen just woke up with her messy hair .
she bought her bolster along and I want too but I didn't=(





LOL. my Homesuit.LOL

Same type sunglasses but different colour different size and different Brand .
okay I not rich as him.


Keep camwhore in the car and turn my MP3 volume out loud because I so sleepy but have to accompany him to drive!*he don't let me sleep*
Yeah I wanna mention is I hate the bath room is damn dirty!so damn dirty !I'm serious!but have to bath also what .yiakky!And no hair blower there !sign!But nevermind la..as long as I got him.
Went to Hulu Yam ate hulu yam low mee for our dinner but then Bandar Menjalara want more delicious.
so Baby when our next..?lol

No comments: