NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Sunday, August 2

PASTA ZANMAI




hmm..I'm tired man..I think my weekend is more tired than weekdays .Spm left 98 days from now...but I still keep outting this few week..WTH..Can you just stay at home !!?!!LAW YIN THENG!!!! you're out of time to study at all!
actually I just feel sorry to me okay~I knew my mother won't mad at me even I get a pretty poor result...she already known I can't study since I studies primary school..
And she plan to let me learn make up after spm!better then I waste her money to continue my education right?yeah..all my family said that to me too~except my grand mother and aunt...sorry la...I also dont want to force myself !I hate study!atleast for now!my father told me just do what you want and interested..if not my life would become gray and meaningless..he just hope I joyful for my whole life...Your life is not consolation if you don't like your work..so they let me choose what I really want...not exellent on your education don't mean you're useless..thats what my father like to say it to me as well..I'm glad that I got this type of parents..even though they were divorce..but I always love them =)
Anyways..I just wanna pass my B.M and better can get 5 credit...thats my target...I will try my best to done it...because I really scare I will regret one day..so...atleast 5credit la...pls...may be I would regret after few years so I could continue again if I get this result..and maybe can pay myself...I believe that I will concern if I pay myself..haha..argee..?only your own money can make you treasure!

this weekend went to mid valley and KLCC for pc fair!!
okay!!!today is a damn happy day!!!BABE!!!!!!!woah!!!great!!
pc fair damn alot ppl la...crazy want ar~Federal highway already very jam yesterday!I tot thats just jam to pc fair..so he come overnight at my place last night ..then we can out early today...but actually are not for the pc fair la!!haha~


had dinner at Pasta Zanmai
haha..we purposely choose japanese food to eat because its low fat but we order alot man!just for me and my sis!ofcause~I full like hell ..you should know my sister is reducing weight..
sooooooo I ate almost of food~she just love to order~
The next will be my turn to reduce weight!








the dessert in the glass is look like mud.But yum~



Yeah!!I LOVE PLAYBOY!!

don't be green eyes with envy my Mr.Panda
haha
I just love playful boy as playful as you !

No comments: