NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Saturday, August 8

I HEART , MV

I had been fascinated by two music video recenly..
the 1st mv is Love sex magic by Justin Timberlake & Ciara;another is Takin Back My Love by Enique Iglesias & Ciara too
Justin Timberlake & Enique are very handsome okay...especially JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!!!!I wanna kiss him badly babe~he's so HOT and SEXY!!my heart melt everytime when I watch him in the mv.
honestly...I always can't remember how to pronouce Iglesias,always!!!no matter my friends told me how many times ,I also forget..damn hard to pronouse la...
irreproachable, Ciara's dance technique is pretty good!really really good..go search her more mv to see now!



click it out




what a perfect product by a great direactor

1 comment:

Cyrus Eng Siang said...

pass by.
btw i like ur background music alot.
it touches me .
nice blog.
good luck
take care.