NUFF NANG !

TWEET-TER

Tuesday, April 21

ORAL

Finally I was done my oral text today! Actually is I requested teacher to let me complete it today. I have a lot thing to vexed right now..that's why i hope that will be pass faster.
i just prepared it in 2 period..what a short time!
but what to do ?I'm damn hate to memorize!
haha..my remembrance is very poor,so I think my brain's size is same as a hamster's brain's side.
thanks for my kind hearted Xin Lei teached me these words I don't know how to read!xoxo

this is
me and my teacher's dialogue~
when i was finish 'present'

Teacher:yin theng i have to ask you some question of your topic.
Me :.......
Teacher:because you're not present but reading
Me:......all right:-(

omg wei!!
how shame shoud I..?
but nvm la.. I was fell sooooooooooooooooooooo free and relax now...
no need vexed bout my oral!!!
wow!!!just left lisan only~
opps..and my art project actually...have to done on this week..
but can I?
oh yeah my dear fail his exam..so he will be change to afternoon class~
2pm-6pm
my class is finish at 1.50pm
means..
when I finish school, his class is goin to start...
out of time to chatting ,come my house and anything else
except saturday and sunday~
1 week can meet him for 2 time only!how could!!??